Blue Heaven Backtalk

Here are letters, photos, and videos from our much-loved and well-fed BLUE HEAVEN friends and family!

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thanks Jim & Lisa!

This came in the email today...
Hi everyone, I will never forget our dinner at your restaurant.

It was the most unique and relaxing experience my husband and I have ever enjoyed. This is no mean feat, as I have spent 16 years in and out of the hospitality industry.

Anyway, I was just googling and was interested in your menu, it is refreshing that your menu is, I think, by and large unchanged since we were there. We travelled to Key West for a day trip, we ended up at atravel kiosk and spoke to a fellow named Daniel McMahon , who ended up marrying us that afternoon at Zachary Taylor beach and recommended your restaurant. We loved
our meal, the special salad and scallops to start, I had a special surf and turf and my husband had the grouper. We also had a bottle of the Gallo Sonoma Chardonnay Russian River. It was splendid! We came back and had brunch the next morning and then we were back to my in-laws who were renting in the Keys. It is getting cold up here near Niagara Falls Canada and it is fun to remember such a wonderful time.

Thanks, hope to see you again,
Jim and Lisa Vanderburgh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home