Blue Heaven Backtalk

Here are letters, photos, and videos from our much-loved and well-fed BLUE HEAVEN friends and family!

Monday, February 26, 2007

Pilsner Pancakes

pancakes
Dear Blue Heaven,

For the past five years I've been coming down in March and eating your fabulous pancakes. It appears that I might not make it down this year, and this makes me sad. I'm willing to brainstorm ideas to still get your pancakes into my belly. What do you think is the best way to ship a pancake?

Ryan L.


Dear Ryan,
Sorry that you won't make it down to BLUE HEAVEN, but there really is no good way to ship a pancake that will arrive to be as tasty as you remember. However, we''ll let you know our secret ingredient. It's...Budweiser! Yes, as in, the beer.
So, you may want to see if adding some Budweiser to your favorite recipe might help to get the desired effect. Our suggestion is to use your favorite recipe, substitute Budweiser for the liquid, and add the fruit of your choice. Bananas, pineapple, pecan and blueberry are the BLUE HEAVEN specialties!

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

My Family LOVES Blue Heaven! We have eaten there many, many times in the past 6 spring breaks, breakfast, lunch and Dinner. My daughter and myself have celiac and we have to eat Gluten free. I was wondering if you would be willing to experiment with some gluten free recipes? Pancakes and pastas possibly.
We are coming down again the first week of April.
I look forward to experiencing Blue Heaven again!

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home