Blue Heaven Backtalk

Here are letters, photos, and videos from our much-loved and well-fed BLUE HEAVEN friends and family!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

BLUE HEAVEN and Baby's for Breakfast

keysmap
While my husband and I were visiting in Key West this past weekend we ate at your establishment. Our breakfast was great and your pancakes were the best we have ever eaten. I visit Key West every few years and the last time we were there you were closed for construction. I'm already looking foward to coming back for some pecan pancakes.
We really enjoyed the coffee and can I buy it online? I'd appreciate the info.
Thanks again for a wonderful experience.
Cyndee P.

Yes, Cyndee, you can buy it online. We sell it at our online BLUE HEAVEN store!

1 Comments:

Blogger soundmanfromhell said...

I got BH Baby pictures......
Gary

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home