Blue Heaven Backtalk

Here are letters, photos, and videos from our much-loved and well-fed BLUE HEAVEN friends and family!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Cat To Good Home (Will not ship - sorry!)


This is Jesk. Jesk got her name because that's where she lives...on Joan's Desk!

This is one of the three sisters who have become young teenagers here at Blue Heaven, and it's time to find them a home. At least, Jesk! She's taken over the office.

If you want a wonderful loves-to-be-loved new kitty, come on by and meet Jesk. And if you really feel up to it, she's got two sisters!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

though jesk is quite cute, she is no spider, the cutest cat ever to grace the dirt paths of blue heaven:)

7:41 AM  
Blogger Lookatbowen said...

Hey Jesk,

Lovely name! Very clever indeed.

I just left a message for Rick, the other cat on the desk.

Jesk, we would love to put you on www.catonmydesk.com where you would be displayed to the world. I am sure Joan would be thrilled with all the attention you are getting. As I said to Rick, I would gladly link back to blue heaven to give you and Joan the best possible web exposure.

If you are interested in appearing on 'cat on my desk' then please ask Joan to send me a photo of you striking a pose.

I can be reached at catonmydesk@gmail.com or the email address linked to this comment.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Mike

2:10 PM  
Blogger chefpsychadelia said...

Jesk has seemingly decided that I am a replacement lap when Joan is not here.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello:
I'm sure this is a stupid question, but we'll be in Key West on Jan. 28 and are planning to visit and eat at Blue Heaven. Do we need to make reservations for dinner?
Thanks, Ellen
P.S. I would love to take Jesk home with me if she is still looking for a home. My dear old cat, Luke, recently died and I knew that someday another cat would come into my life. Could this be the one?

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home