Blue Heaven Backtalk

Here are letters, photos, and videos from our much-loved and well-fed BLUE HEAVEN friends and family!

Saturday, June 23, 2007

BLUE HEAVEN Rum Punch Recipe

http://www.flickr.com/photos/82038041@N00/603666129/
(Found internet photo - by Dee Light)

Hello,
I had drinks there last week with Julia at the bar. A wonderful experience!!! Julia is awesome!!! We also had dinner which also proved to be an excellent dining experience.

I had the Blue Heaven Rum Punch and I know it had Coconut Rum, Banana Rum and one other kind of Rum. What was the other kind of Rum? I loved the drink so much I wanted to make some here at home as we can’t all live in Paradise all the time. If you could please let me know, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you so much,

Bob Baldree
P/S. Tell Julia that Bob, Gary, and Carol from Valdosta, GA said hello.


Dear Bob,
The last rum of the trio is pineapple rum - and don't forget the splash of lime juice! And we'll be sure to tell Julia you send her regards. She is developing quite the fan club. Thanks for the kudos.

2 Comments:

Blogger Krys said...

My husband and I were in Key West a few weeks ago and we were wondering if you could give us the ingredients to make our own mango fandangos. This would give us a little piece of Key West to enjoy all year, and to share with our friends this summer!
Thanks,
Krys - Cincinnati, OH

6:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

we would love to know this recipe also. it was really good

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home